Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eggst.... are you?


Macey really got into her 1st easter egg hunt. She kept yelling "eggst, are you?"

She was really sick Saturday night (had a fever of 103), and had to stay home from church on Easter Sunday. Randy stayed home with her so I could go teach the Sunbeams. I was mad I didn't get to dress her up all pretty in her Easter dress! When I got home from church Mace was feeling a little better, so I gussied her up and we went outside for a Easter egg hunt. I had to get some cute Easter pictures somehow!

After the hunt I was talking to Macey about Jesus and Easter... when I was done I told her "do you know that Grandma Judy is with Jesus? She's in heaven with Him." She didn't really pay attention to what I was saying, and was just excited I was letting her out of my arms so she could play. Well, yesterday she was playing with the picture I have of my mom in the front room and I asked her "who is that, Macey?" (I am afraid she's going to forget, so we talk about "gamma SHudy" a lot). She looked at me and says "oh, thas Jesus" -- and pointed to my mom.

At least I know she's listening to me.... even if I do confuse her.

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

"oh, that's jesus." Totally brought tears to my eyes. I love the innocence of children. Is Macey feeling all better now?

Cami said...

My kids were sick on Easter too. We came home after Sacrament Meeting, and let them take naps.

Jenni said...

Cute pictures I still need to upload mine from Easter.

Oh I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.