Monday, April 7, 2008

Here we go again...

(Insert eye rolling, tongue sticking out, angry, not-so-smiley face here).

Remember my post about having a kidney stone removal procedure done? It shouldn't be too hard to remember considering it was LAST MONTH. Ugh. Anyway... my problems are back again. It's felt like I've had a bladder infection lately, and my kidneys have been aching. After a urine culture and a round of antibiotics that didn't work... apparently I don't have a "severe UTI" like the doctor had originally thought. I'm headed to my Urologist on Thursday to hopefully get things figured out fast. My urine sample did have blood and pus in it... which obviously means something is going on. No good. My awesome friend Marie, who just so happens to be a nurse told me there are a few possibilities... but calmed my fears by telling me that cancer is at the bottom of the list. (I am always self-diagnosing myself with some sort of cancer.) So if you wouldn't mind... would ya say a quick prayer in my behalf? I need all of the help I can get! I am so sick of being sick!!

5 comments:

Ryan and Jessica said...

I'm so sorry you are having problems again. That stinks. It is so hard being sick especially when you have other people to take care of. Hope everything goes good. I'll be praying for you.

Melissa is back in IF and doing pretty good. We don't see her too often. She is working at The Childrens Center but is only going to be there for another couple of weeks. They are dropping her department. Then I think she will be taking care of Lance's grandma a couple days a week.

Katy said...

Aw man!! Sorry you are having kindney problems...ICK!! I'll definitely be thinking about you, and crossing my fingers!!

Cami said...

That stinks! Hope you get everything figured out and are feeling better really soon!

Ashlie said...

That stinks!!! I hope they can figure things out for you soon. I'll say a little prayer for you.

Liza said...

I'm so sorry your sick again. That really stinks. I hope you get feeling better soon! We will be praying for you!