If any of you have seen Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick.... you have to be laughing after reading the title. I used to be pretty creeped out by the show... but now I kind of like it. Wow... there's a sentence I never thought I'd say. Anyway... here's a vid of Macey shakin' that booty to one of her favorite songs! She's even got a little bit of "the robot" goin' on! I couldn't be prouder...
7 comments:
Oh my... how cute is she!
I just laughed watching that because Reegan does the same moves, only to different music and making his own truck noises....
Gotta love kids.
Yea for her love of rhythm and yea for her mom getting her to do it on cue for the camera. Too cute!
How funny!! I still haven't gotten over the "creeped out" stage over Yo Gabba Gabba. Macey has got some slammin' moves!!
I love watching kids dance. It's so fun watching Andie try to shake her booty. We don't have cable, so I have yet to learn of Yo Gabba Gabba. Maybe it's for the best, though.
haha Cami! Oh my... yes that is probably a good thing! Here is just a little clip of my favorite time of Yo Gabba Gabba. :P Hence... the title of my post!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5yrKedY3c
What a wierd show! Yeah, I think I'll skip on that one.
She is so stinckin' cute! I miss you guys!!I wish we lived closer
Post a Comment