So, since finding out that I am indeed pregnant... most days you can find me laying on the couch, trying my hardest not to smell anything at all. Macey is kind and likes to play right by me... keeping me entertained all the time.
Like she brings out all of her care bears and dolls... lays them in a very straight and tidy row, and then puts diaper wipes over top of them. After the wipes are placed just so, she strokes their cheeks and whispers "na-night, meecee moo. I love you". It cracks me up. That's how I put her to sleep, she is a stickler about blankets. The top of the blanket has to be covering her mouth, but under her nose... she likes to smell it.
She also likes to run to our window and yell "Mommy! I see a temple!!!" and then she'll say to herself "thas Jesus house." Sometimes she gets confused and calls it a castle. =)
Macey knows the theme song to duck tales (if I'm going to watch movies with her... it's going to be something I like, too!), at the very end she yells out at the perfect time "DUCK TALES, WOOO!" It makes me giggle every time.
And last but not least, she drags her horsey that Randy's parents gave her for her 1st birthday out to the middle of the floor (or, as close to me on the couch as she can get) and rides away. She has picked up a phrase that she likes to say while she's riding... well, I won't ruin it for you. I got it on video! It's hilarious.
What would I do without my little girl for entertainment? Oh, I know... sleep.
6 comments:
Hey Danae! I have a question for you-my sister and husband are looking for a house to rent down in the Provo area. Are you still trying to sell your house? If so, would you guys be willing to rent it out? Send me an email-adedrie@gmail.com
Okay, can she be any more darling?!? What a cute video. She's so grown up!
Aww Macey is just too cute!
Yee-haw! Very cute. Sounds like you folks are enjoying the Olympics too. Go USA!
SHe has grown up SO much since I have seen her! She is so darn cute! HOpe you are feeling ok:) I hate the beginning of pregnancy
I aspire to be like my baby sister. You are adorable, and have the best sense of humor.
I love ya!
Nat
Post a Comment