well congrats Danae! I am sure you probably already know, but Abby is going to have a baby in the first part of February also. -- congrats! :) Tara
Congrats!!!
Once again I am so happy for you!! Congrats! We need to catch up. Call me sometime, or i'll call you!
Oh, so happy for you! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! I have been thinking lately that I thought it was about time for number two... Seth and I talked about it! Yay!!
Oh, and number two for YOU guys. Definitely not for us. :)
Congrats! How fun! Another little Macey-so, so cute! Are you guys all settled in your new house? I want to see some pictures!
Congratulations! And what a cute prego picture. It was so nice to meet you last Saturday at the reunion, for a moment. I felt like I already knew you - aren't blogs great?!
Way to go guys! I'm excited for ya.
YEAH CONGRATS!! That is great news. I am so excited for both of you! HOpe you are feeling ok!
Congratulations! I'm loving your blog and excited to get caught up on you and your life!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
well congrats Danae! I am sure you probably already know, but Abby is going to have a baby in the first part of February also. -- congrats! :) Tara
Congrats!!!
Once again I am so happy for you!! Congrats! We need to catch up. Call me sometime, or i'll call you!
Oh, so happy for you! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! I have been thinking lately that I thought it was about time for number two... Seth and I talked about it! Yay!!
Oh, and number two for YOU guys. Definitely not for us. :)
Congrats! How fun! Another little Macey-so, so cute! Are you guys all settled in your new house? I want to see some pictures!
Congratulations! And what a cute prego picture.
It was so nice to meet you last Saturday at the reunion, for a moment. I felt like I already knew you - aren't blogs great?!
Way to go guys! I'm excited for ya.
YEAH CONGRATS!! That is great news. I am so excited for both of you! HOpe you are feeling ok!
Congratulations! I'm loving your blog and excited to get caught up on you and your life!
Post a Comment