Macey at 6 months. I thought the picture was relevant to the post... I'm pretty sure I made that same face when I saw my tummy today.
More stomach stretchmarks? At 24 weeks? Like I didn't have enough from Macey? This is not my grown up Christmas wish.
4 comments:
I know exactly how you feel, and it really does not get better on number three! But Really look at that face, they are SO worth it! ITs just hard to realize that till they are here:)
p.s. the hubby's really get it easy!!!!
Stretch marks are no woman's grown up Christmas wish! Here's hoping the last 16 weeks go fast for you!
Get used to it sister...they run in the family...and they will get worse:) AND no amount of oil, vit. E, expensive special cream from the mall will do any good. Just don't look.
could be worse...you could have popping hemorrhoids!
Post a Comment