I'm going on 28 weeks now, and feel HUGE. I'm carrying really low and different this time around, but everything's good! I'm due for another appointment soon, but have been putting it off because I dread that dreadful glucose test. Gag! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! Here's a picture of me a couple of days ago, just so you can see the hugeness that is my baby belly. Still trying to decide on a name.
And here is our poor kitten, who lost her mittens. And by mittens I mean ovaries. We had her spayed on Wednesday, and have been taking extra special care of her since then. Poor thing has to wear that stupid funnel for 2 weeks!! I thought that was cruel and unusual, so I took it off her one day and she went straight for her stitches. I guess those things do serve a purpose. Macey says to everyone that comes and visits "Lucy's a doctor". It's been pretty funny watching the poor kitty try and walk around with that huge thing around her neck and being all hopped up on pain medication. She falls over regularly, and hits her head into walls. It makes for good entertainment.
I'm trying to think of what else... oh! Macey will finally get into the tub without me forcing her in it... I just have to talk about her Cinderella shampoo. I've also gotten her to sit on her little potty, but she refuses to take her pants or diaper off to do it. Baby steps, baby steps. She's getting more used to poop by the day, though! Today when I changed her diaper she told me "Ugh, I stink SO BAD!" So hopefully we're onto something...
9 comments:
Ugh--you are soooooooo cute! I hate you and we can't be facebook friends or friends at ALL anymore!! That is just wrong on so many levels. Double UGH!
Aww what a cute baby belly! You are looking great.
AHH You look so cute!! It has gone by fast! I can't belive we are almost done!!! CRAZY! Are you ready?
you look so good, girl! i know what you mean about carrying low... i was that way with luke and it totally sucked. i am so excited for your little boy to come!
Oh My gosh. I know how the one car thing is. This summer that is how it was in a new city....no fun. Life got a lil' boring. And we did that for a bit when we got home too. Soooo with that said, I SYMPATHIZE for you and wanna tell you that we (tay and I ) would LOVE TO COME play w/ you guys to keep you un-bored some day or come pick you girls up and go do something fun. SERIOUSLY let me know, it'd be fun. your so close :)
Welcome to the never see your husband club! I remember those one car days! Yuck!! I am glad it is going well though. You are so cute! Although I am glad it is you!
Heather
Danae, cute baby belly! I love your hair too...I want it. WHEN WHEN can we get together?! I hope soon!
You're so gorgeous DaNae! Lucy is such a cutie, lol about the "mittens!"
You're lookin' mighty good. I like the picture in the mirror - smart thinking.
I'm surprised that there are openings in the mortgage business with the real estate market the way it is at present. Randy should be tickled pink to be starting a good career in this economy.
Post a Comment