The most wasted of all days is one without laughter...
We like to laugh in our house. A lot. We find many things funny, especially this video of Bizkit- the sleep walking dog. If you haven't seen it, you definitely need to gather your family around and watch it together. Over and over again. Enjoy!
Hello you! your little girl is the cutest thing! You guys look like your so happy! I added you to my friends list (hope thats okay) If you wanna check ours out its mikeandwhitneypeterson.blogspot.com
Joel and I are laughing our heads off. I think we just watched it 6 times. I know how he feels when you can run like the wind...and bite the dorks behind you...only in your dreams.
DaNae, I found your blog the other night. Macey is so big I can't believe it. She is beautiful! I love your dog clip, cant stop laughing:) We need to catch up. I dont even know if your having a girl or boy? my e-mail is sharlamccarty@gmail.com
6 comments:
oh my gosh that's the funniest thing I've seen!
HAHAHA! Even dogs have reality checks! My favorite is when he jumps into the wall!
Hello you! your little girl is the cutest thing! You guys look like your so happy! I added you to my friends list (hope thats okay) If you wanna check ours out its mikeandwhitneypeterson.blogspot.com
Joel and I are laughing our heads off. I think we just watched it 6 times. I know how he feels when you can run like the wind...and bite the dorks behind you...only in your dreams.
DaNae, I found your blog the other night. Macey is so big I can't believe it. She is beautiful! I love your dog clip, cant stop laughing:) We need to catch up. I dont even know if your having a girl or boy? my e-mail is sharlamccarty@gmail.com
Oh my gosh! This is so funny Brock and I laughed so hard over and over again. I love stuff like this.
Post a Comment