Everything is looking good with little dude though, at his two week appt he weighed 6 lb 2 oz (2 oz above his birth weight), and was 19 inches long... so he's making great progress! The weather was nice this past week (until I said how much I enjoy the nice weather, and then it turned cold again) so I ventured out to the neighborhood park with both kids BY MYSELF. Of course I had to take pictures, it was a monumental milestone for me! I HAVE 2 KIDS, PEOPLE! And I can take them to the park. By myself. Yeah... I know... SuperMom.
But, if you happen to drop by my house and see the dark circles under my blood shot eyes, or my milk stained pajamas that I've been wearing for the past 3 days, if you notice my hair that has been pulled back into a tiny perma pony tail... don't judge me. Even Super Moms have their days. Now go get me a friggin' Dr. Pepper, stat.
6 comments:
Oh, I can sooooo relate. Things change though, and then you have a one year old and a three year old..EEKK. My Leah isn't crawling yet, nor standing.. so when we're out I do alot of holding her. .. love them though
How fun that you got to take them out. You are seriously a trooper!!! And those kids of yours are sure cute!! Oh, and I would be happy to bring you a "friggin' Dr. Pepper!!" if I was just a little closer. That totally made me laugh. :)
HAHAHA! Nnow i know what i have to look forward to... (and p.s. thats totally funny because i rely on spongebob too!) Well, super mom, it sounds like your doin awesome!
haha your funny. where are you guys living? I'll bring you a DR. Pepper :)
Oh i totally feel your pain but I look up to you for getting out to the park by yourself!! Your little ones are absolutely adorable!! I feel like I am doing great for a bit, but then there is ALWAYS always something I cannont keep up on like the DANG laundry or house work, or if I dont good on that then I lack on myself like getting ready, or getting to the gym. AHH, we will figure it out someday I hope right?!
Way to go Danae! I seriously don't know how you can do it! You make me laugh trying though!
Post a Comment