He definitely looks like a Judy boy. I totally see my Dad in that picture! Collin is a happy camper... as long as he can see me. If I leave the room for a minute he'll start yelling for/at me. So when I'm cooking I just plop him up on the counter top and get to make dinner next to this smiley little face. Love it! I can't get enough of those toothless grins and flexed toes!
3 comments:
I love that!! Madisyn loves her bumbo too, I do the same thing when I'm in the kitchen. She watches my every move. Collin is SO cute! He is still so skinny!! I totally see Judy too!
Oh my gosh! He has changed soooo much and is so dang cute! We can't wait to see him again! They grow up way to fast!!! He is a keeper for sure!!!
this makes me miss when luke was this age. its so sad to see him get older!
Post a Comment