
From Walmart. That's right, let it sink in.... I STOLE.... from Walmart. And MACEY made me do it!
Yesterday I took a trip down the road to our local Walmart for a few essential items. One of them being some chap stick for Macey. Randy and I are sick and tired of her stealing and losing ours, so I decided it's high time that this kid has her own darn chap stick. So, we're at the store and I'm pushing the cart (Collin in his carseat in the big bucket and Macey in the sitting part) when Macey squealed for me to stop. We had reached (angels singing) the Bon Bon section. If you don't know what I'm talking about when I say "the Bon Bon section" (read it with much reverence) you clearly have never mothered a 3 year old little girl. After a lengthy discussion with herself, Macey picked out a clear lip gloss with a red lid that had red sparkly little hearts in the gloss. It was so Macey. That was easy, and we go on our way so I can finish up the shopping. About 10 minutes later, I feel a little hand push something down my shirt and into my (ain't no other way of saying it) cleavage. I look at Macey and she has this huge grin on her face. This is the conversation that took place:
Me: What are you doing?
Macey: My chapsticks wants to sleep in your boobs.
Me: Well alright...
To be honest, I was more focused on which bag of grapes looked the most plump and firm (no pun intended). And that was it. I forgot that I had a bon bon lip gloss lodged in between my bosoms. Even when the clerk asked me, "did you find everything ok today, ma'am?"I had no little bell go off in my head. NOTHING. In fact, it wasn't until I was getting ready for bed much later that day, putting on my pajamas when I heard the "kerplunk" and realized what had happened. Macey didn't even remember about her blessed chap stick!
Now I can't wait to see the customer service clerk's face when I tell him "I forgot to pay for this last time, it was nestled in my cleavage."
13 comments:
that is the funniest story! I love it and love that you are an honest mommy! Your little Macy is a sweetiE!
HAHA! That. was. awesome.
(except for the whole stealing part...)
ROFL! Ditto to Julia.
"...wants to sleep in your boobs." Macey is so funny!
I'd love to hear that one at the customer service desk. :)
LOL!
That's hilarious! You crack me up DaNae! I can honestly say that this would never happen to me since I still look like a 12 year old girl up top despite giving birth & nursing three children. Gotta say, I'm a little jealous of ya! lol
You have gotta be careful putting chapstick in your boobies, it might melt
Hahaha!! Too funny!
I really needed that story today! The funniest part is you said "okay" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't even count all of the times I walked out with things nestled into the car seat that I throw at the babies when they start to fuss and forget about them then end up making a fool of myself at customer service!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OKay, that is just awesome! Thank you for sharing. :)
I am dieing laughing. Rob is too. He happened to be reading over my shoulder, and was laughing almost as hard as I was.
LOVE IT! Isn't being a mommy the BEST?!?
Hahahaha LOVED That story...love love love it.
I love your posts! I was reading it out loud to my family laughing my head off. I must say the kids learned a few new words that they didn't know before:)
Bet that one becomes a family heirloom tale. Too funny!
Post a Comment