Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reality Check.

Today Macey was drinking a glass of chocolate milk. When she was done she let out a big sigh and said "I drank that whole fing! I have a big belly now, just like you!"

Awww, how sweet. Thanks, honey. Now go to your room.


Just more motivation for me to get my butt out the door and go running!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

The things kids say... lol

Cami said...

We just had a family wedding, and during the luncheon, Andie was sitting on my lap (facing me). She started rubbing my belly and said, "Momma, your belly is getting so big!"

I'm not pregnant. More motivation for me too!

Natalie said...

That is so funny! Chloe told me not to long ago that I look like I'm going to have a baby JUST A LITTLE BIT.
But I must agree...get running...only 30 more days!
Love ya.

Jake and Shannon said...

Kids are so funny! It sometimes refreshing to have someone be so brutally honest with you. I had a little kid in my neighborhood ask me if I was having a baby. Needless to say, I sent him back home to his house and went and got an exercise video out!