Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It really was my fault...

That I tickled my son while he was naked (changing his diaper).

It was my fault.... all over my face.

Don't hate us stay-at-home-moms because of our glamorous lifestyle. I just read on my sister's facebook that there was a diaper in the load of laundry she just washed. I think I'll take the pee all over my face today, Bob.

5 comments:

Tim, Abby, Dayton and Braylee said...

I seriously laugh out loud everytimg I read your blog... it brightens my day! I love it!

LaFam said...

the diaper wasn't poopy, it just exploded and had the gel beads all over everything. I am glad I am not the only one with such stories!

LaFam said...

the diaper wasn't poopy, it just exploded and had the gel beads all over everything. I am glad I am not the only one with such stories!

Liza said...

never a dull moment. HAHA!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

hahaha.... i'm totally with you!! I got peed on today too. Luckily i closed my mouth before too much damage was done :) love you! -whit