So before Collin was even born I saw this AWESOME little shirt online that was on clearance for $2. The shirt said "My Dad is Rad". LOVED IT. I say "rad" all the time and get made fun of. The only problem was it was a tank top. At that point I wasn't really sure how I felt about the whole little boys wearing tank tops... but I went ahead and bought it anyway.
Well as I was sorting through Collin's shirt drawer the other day I found it at the bottom of the pile and decided, what the heck. I put the outfit on him and went and grabbed the camera. I called Randy out to look at how cute. I swear I didn't tell Collin to pose.... he saw me go outside with the camera, followed me out and showed me his guns first thing. Right then I knew... my boy can't pull off a tank top. He totally looks like a redneck.
Maybe it was the awful farmer tan, maybe it was his innate sense to show his muscles... I don't know. But whatever it was totally ruined it for me.
Collin showing his muscles (without being told to, it must be something the tank top brings out in him)
and Macey trying to get in the shot.

2 comments:
LOL! I think it's ADORABLE! :)
Oh my gosh! This is going to be on of those pictures that goes down in history, like the one of Lori, Rhett and I when we painted the log fence green. remember that photo? too cute.
Post a Comment