Nat, he is sporting his usual goatie. He does let it get a little burly and that's when I step in with the beard trimmer.
This is the first time Randy has paid any attention to this blog and he's been reading all the comments. His defense is, "see how far my hands are out?" HAHAHA!
And Heather, I think you're right. I bet he does always smile.
HAHA! Actually what you can't see in the picture is he was spraying the kids from the mist that was hitting the cement. That's why the smile. I was taking a picture of that and then noticed how he was holding the hose. ;) MWAHAHAH.
11 comments:
BaHaHA!!!!! That is hilarious!
HAHA please send that to Ellen,
ROFL!!!
HaHa! Awesome! There really isn't anything else I can say about that.
I bet he does always smile when he sprays things :)
Oh my gosh, does he have a big ole beard?
Nat, he is sporting his usual goatie. He does let it get a little burly and that's when I step in with the beard trimmer.
This is the first time Randy has paid any attention to this blog and he's been reading all the comments. His defense is, "see how far my hands are out?" HAHAHA!
And Heather, I think you're right. I bet he does always smile.
You make me laugh!! ALL THE TIME! OH I just love you Danae! LMAO!
With the smile on Randy's face I bet he saw you coming with the camera and said, "hey DaNae, look!" HAHAHAHA!!!
I love the background though! Makes me miss the mountains, especially this time of year.
HAHA! Actually what you can't see in the picture is he was spraying the kids from the mist that was hitting the cement. That's why the smile. I was taking a picture of that and then noticed how he was holding the hose. ;) MWAHAHAH.
i love that you posted this!
Post a Comment