Macey's preschool had class picture day last week, and, being the cheapskate that I can be- I took her picture before going to school. I am buying her actual class picture, but I didn't want to fork out the extra money for a picture of her when I have a million. Does that make me a mean mom? I was all worried she would be embarrassed. My mom won't let me type thing. I remember my Mom getting mad that class pictures were a lot of money, so I hardly ever got them. I was always embarrassed. Oh, don't worry I'd say. My mom is taking me to
Olan Mills later for pictures... ;)
Anyway, I wasn't really concerned about this picture, just thought I'd snap a fast one before getting in the car. It wasn't until I uploaded them (just barely) that I realized just how cute my little girl is! I mean, seriously, look at that face! And the nervous/shy turning foot? Awesome. I do the same thing.
For the record, that pumpkin is from my garden. Believe it.
I must say that this is one of my favorite pictures of Macey to date.
I put Olan Mills to shame!
2 comments:
LOL! OLAN MILLS!! :) *memories flooding in* Way super cute picture! No, it does not make you a mean mom, just a practical, reasonable one. And good job on the pumpkin! WOW!
I'm finally catching up on my blog reading and I can't believe how your kids have grown. Macey is so pretty!
Post a Comment