Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deer in the headlight.

I am so sick of pulling the camera out to capture a cute moment and Collin totally ruins it with his "deer in the headlight" look! Seriously, how long can it take a boy to get used to a camera? He is so stinking cute and has such awesome facial expressions, I try and try to capture how he really is, but what I usually get it this...






I swear, he really does have a personality.

2 comments:

Shalean said...

He just makes me smile every time I see this kid! So what is he going to be for Halloween? I'm sure you've been dreaming of that day for awhile now ;)

Ryan and Jessica said...

It must be just a boy thing! My Mace was always so photogenic but man McKree is terrible with the camera. Why do they have to be so difficult? I do feel your pain.