I hate you.
Sincerely,
DaNae
In case you missed it, that tree that is diagonal.... shouldn't be. This is the 2nd tree that has died in our front yard due to the crazy wind that we can get coming off of those mountains you see in the distance. On the bright side, I love those mountains. I love being so close and surrounded by them (those are the furthest ones from us). And I love that we have fields around us and no big buildings to ruin the view. But man, I can sure hate that wind. Next tree it knocks over Imma give it the bird.
P.S. Look who couldn't handle Mommy going outside without him! Bobos!
1 comment:
Its a good thing you don't live in Idaho:) I hate it too! I think we were spoiled living in Utah and enjoying all 4 seasons with minimal wind crashing through them!
Post a Comment