Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Judy Reunion.

The next weekend after we got home from Aspen Grove we packed up all our stuff again and headed up to Idaho! Lance was in charge this year and did a great job! We went to our family property up by Lava Hot Springs. I was so excited, I hadn't been there since I was probably in middle school. The scenery is gorgeous, the land is in the mountains and away from everything! Since I was nervous about Collin being able to relax and sleep in a tent, we decided to borrow Randy's parents' 5th wheel. It was so nice to have a bathroom!! True to my past, I forgot to take any pictures. I don't even think I took my camera out of the truck! I hate when I do that! I'm just so busy and having fun that I don't think about it! So... I've been waiting patiently for pictures to trickle in from my family and got enough to make a post out of it! I'm sure I will add more pictures later.

It was such a blast. We went and floated the river over and over again, some of us even have the bruises and gashes to show for it! Then we went on a pony and wagon ride up to a bbq joint. It was fun! The next day was spent at Lava Hot Springs. My sisters talked me into going on one of the bigger slides... I can't believe how nervous I was! I was totally shaking. Man, having kids has made me a wimp.

By the end of the weekend we were all completely exhausted. It was such a fun time! I love my family!

Casslyn and Ashley going down the waterfall... what you can't see is that is actually a double tube. Yeah, OUCH.
 Love the faces! Joel and Caden. They totally biffed it.
 Best face ever, Randy! I don't know how they didn't totally konk heads.
 I liked the big tubes, and riding them with my kids because that meant no tipping and no huge waterfalls!
 My poor Dad got bucked off his tube one too many times and had a nasty gash on his leg. He learned his lesson and stayed on the big tubes later.
 Can't you see the look of fear? Love it!
 One of the wagons, our family filled up 2 of their 3 wagons!
 Me trying to hold onto Collin in the corner, Randy and Macey in the front behind the drivers.
 Cute Moo. She is pretty terrified of water, but did a good job!
 Under the water shot! Cute Kayla!
 Caden on the high dive. He is crazy.
 Traegan coming off the high dive.
 Collin is the opposite of Macey and LOVES the water. He thinks he can swim, and that can be a problem. Here he is with a mouth full of water. I couldn't stop him from drinking it up and spitting it out! So gross!


Thanks for the pictures, Heather!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Super fun!!! Love family reunions and this one looks especially awesome. Collin is getting SO BIG! Can't believe it...