Macey: "It smells like fart, even though I just farted."
Macey in the bath with Collin: "Mommy I don't want to wash Collin. I'll wash his hair and THAT'S IT, because his front bum is really weird." For the record I never ask her to wash Collin, this is something she thinks about on her own time.
Collin, after me telling him that he won't like what I'm eating, a trick that never works on him: "Yeah, mama, I WIKE it! I want MORE, mama!"
Collin, after us telling him to practice saying trick-or-treat: "Trick an treat! I luff to eat!"
I'm going to be really sad when they grow up. I get such a kick out of the funny things they say that they don't know is funny or inappropriate.
1 comment:
LOL .... LOVE IT. Laughing so hard while I try to read these to my hubby. Gotta love kiddos.
Post a Comment