
but I do know when we'll be back again. :P See ya later, suckas! We are headed to Hermosa Beach, California, for a week... we're staying at a beach house hotel (the picture is of the view from the hotel). I am soo excited to just relax and unwind. Macey keeps asking me "Mommy? Mickey Mouse?" So yes, we are going to Disneyland too, while we're there. And whatever else we can think of.... I love these kinds of vacations, just go with the flow! I am super nervous about the flight, cause Mace is SUCH a scaredy cat with loud noises... she refuses to go on our 4-wheelers anymore! I'm hoping that my stash of gummy bears and Care Bear coloring books will keep her entertained... we'll see! It's not the best timing for a vacation, with my health problems and all, but we've had it booked for a while. I had a ct scan this morning and the results are in... only one SMALL kidney stone in my right kidney. The Dr. said that it shouldn't be causing me much pain. I told him unless he has a small stone in his right kidney, he's not allowed to have an opinion! :P I am not in a ton of pain, but it scares me because I know how painful it can get, and how fast... so I am equipped with my meds!
Buh-bye! I'll be thinking of you all while I'm relaxing on the white, sandy, warm beach! Mwahaha.
5 comments:
Talk about making a girl jealous! Hope the plane ride goes well. Enjoy the beach!
Lucky you for getting to go on such a vacation. Enjoy every minute despite any pain. Do you feel the jealousy from over my way in Colorado?
I'm totally jealous!!
I'm a beach house kind of girl, I just like sittin' back, and going with the flow too!! Have so much fun!
Yeah right...I'm sure you'll be thinking of all of us freezing our bottoms off! Not fair, I am so jealouse! That view is amazing! You deserve it DaNae, HAVE FUN!
DaNae, where are you moving to? I got my comforter at good old Wally World (Walmart). I was shocked to find something I actually liked there that wasn't cheapy looking.
Post a Comment