We got back from our vaca on Thursday night, barely. You can never calculate enough time for California traffic! It was madness. We had to run the whole way in the airport while Macey is bouncing on my hip saying "run run daddy!". We made it at the gate just in time, the final boarding call had just been made. We had a fantastic time while we were away, but I sorely missed my bed back home. I had put fresh new sheets on it, because I knew when we get home that would be the first thing I would want to do: sleep. Funny how a vacation can make you more tired than you already were! Anyway, here are some highlights of the trip... I absolutely loved Hermosa beach, and Macey absolutely loved Disneyland! :) Randy just loved playing with his RC car that I bought him for his birthday. It was soo nice to have a week getaway. I would go back in a heart beat, if I could take my bed with me.
Anyway, sorry I am much too lazy to tell what each of the pictures are. Use your imaginations. :)
7 comments:
I saved the family picture - it's a good one! Looks like you had so much fun you deserve to be tired.
Aww looks like you guys had sooo much fun! You look good too! I'm sooo jealous of your trip!
I am also jealous...Hermosa Beach is close to where I grew up and we spent many a summer day there! Glad you had a fun getaway. Cute pictures!
Looks like you had a blast! Macey is the cutest!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!! How are you feeling? I hope you get everything figured out! We need to talk more!!!
Looks like it was a blast! Funny how you need a vacation from your vacation. We took our Macey to Disneyland when she was that age and she loved it too. She still asks when are we ever going to go to Disneyland again? I'm glad you had fun.
Wow! Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! Your little girlie is darling. I love the pictures. Now your can rest-up and get feeling better!
Post a Comment