Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag: I'm it!

So I've been tagged a few times, but I promise I WASN'T ignoring you all.... I'm just too lazy to do them all. =P So I chose one to do that should count for all of them, right? ;)

Jobs I've had...
1. Pretzelmaker (I can roll a pretzel like it's nobody's business)
2. Bear World
3. some Telemarketing company I don't remember the name of... in Rexburg. Yeah, it was that great of job. lol.
4. Miller Construction Services (it's a contracting company in Provo, I was office manager)

Movies I'd watch over and over...
1. Pride & Prejudice (Kierra Knightley version)
2. Anchorman
3. The Illusionist
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office
2. The Bachelor
3. Friends (I have all 10 seasons on disc and will watch re-runs on tv all the time!)
4. Best Week Ever on VH1

Favorite hobbies...
1. shopping, whether that be in the mall, at Target, online.... it's all good. or bad. for me.
2. baby bracelet making, love it!
3. digital scrapbooking
4. decorating and brainstorming about what I could do with my house

Places I've lived...
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Ucon, ID
3. Rigby, ID
4. Provo, UT (and possibly soon Lehi? oops! did I just say that!?)

Favorite Food:
1. Tepanyaki (that totally counts, Lyns!!)
2. Pizza
3. Pretty much any chicken with rice dish
4. bacon wrapped turkey (like at Tucano's...mmmm)

Places I'd rather be...
1. Sleeping peacefully in my bed
2. at the beach in Maui
3. Sleeping peacefully on the love sac
4. Disneyland

Websites I visit...
1. Various Blogs & bulletin boards
2. Gap.com
3. Digital scrapbooking sites
4. Facebook

I tag.... no one! You're all off the hook! :)


Anyway, I am headed to L.A. tomorrow with my wonderful mother-in-law and sisters-in-law, we're going to see WICKED and party it up all weekend! Woohoo!

No comments: