Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!! And Happy Birthday, to me!

I turned the big 2-4 on Halloween. I was so happy I got to spend my birthday with my family in Idaho! We had a costume party at my brother's house, and all the cousins who were there went trick-or-treating together... it was a good time. I missed my fam. Thanksgiving just seemed too far away, so I'm really glad we made the quick 24 hour trip. :) Plus I got to visit my favorite craft store ever-- Porter's!

Here are some highlights:


Can't be positive about these things... but I'm pretty sure she is the cutest Minnie Mouse EVER!

My Dad. I actually brought him a costume just in case he decided to poop out.
Boy, did I underestimate him or what?! :)


My brother Justin and his wife Carleen. AKA Sarah Palin and John McCain.
Too bad we didn't get a better picture of Carleen, she looked JUST like her!

My brother Rhett and sister-in-law Claudine. "Thing 1 and Thing 2". Randy was seriously creeped out by Rhett's make up. He kept making sideways glances all night.

You never know with my brother Lance. This year he blew us all away with his sexy tights and wicked awesome make up. He takes the grand prize home. His wife Katie dressed up as a cute kitty! I don't have a good picture of her, though. All of my attention was on those legs of his....
My sister Shalean and her husband Rick. They had smarties taped to their pant legs... get it? They were "Smarty Pants". AHAHA. Hmm... nice try, Shalean. Better luck next year. Ok, I can't give you so much crap because you did give me an awesome birthday present. Thank you!! But seriously... next time, don't go all out, k? ;) Or at least be sure to have some candybars somewhere for me, too.
Yours truly and my husband, Joe Bobby Dirt. My shirt said "my husband can beat up your husband!"
Somebody said our costume was so funny because I was pregnant (see my baby bump? 17.5 weeks!) to which Randy responded "pregnant and bare foot. That's how I keep 'em." Oh my... he was just a little too perfect for his part.

Nothing wrong with a little groping action. Can't you see those hard pecs? :)


I didn't take any pictures of all the cousins, they were too busy trick-or-treating and eating all of their candy!! They were so cute, though. And my sister Heather dressed up in her pajamas, (she's a mom of 5... are you kidding me? I would show up everywhere in my pajamas!) and her husband came from work dressed up as a witch... no good pictures of them in their attire, though! We missed my sister Natalie, who lives in Boise... she was bummed she couldn't make it, but we'll all be together again at Thanksgiving!

So... yay for family! Yay for birthdays! Yay for Halloween! And YA AYAYA that it's all over so I can sleep! :)

4 comments:

Bre said...

Love the costumes, and cute little Macy is a doll! Hope you had a fab birthday!

Shalean said...

Thanks for having your birthday on Halloween! I still remember the night you spooked yourself into this life! Grandma & Grandpa took us trick or treating and we had to hang out forever at their house. And then we got the call that a beautiful baby girl had arrived! Mom was so brave to have you at home! She loved it though!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Happy Birthday! You guys all look so good! I love all the costumes, so fun!! I love your cute baby bump too!!

Becky said...

YOur fam goes all out! I love seeing Rando showing his true side...back to his roots in Nibley!