My first reaction was, oh crap, she found the last mini Snickers bar that I've been hiding.
After finding out that it was not chocolate all over her face, I suspected lipstick. It does look like she was trying to put lipstick on her top lip.
Nope, not lipstick.
This stuff didn't smudge.
I immediately ruled out marker, because I have long since learned that Macey cannot be trusted with a marker, even with adult supervision. We don't even have any in the house.
What does this look like to you?
I noticed when she closed her mouth that the mess had some sort of pattern to it.
Hhhhmmmm..... what's brown, shaped in a circle, with some sort of design in the middle?
Aha!! My new stamp.
Mystery solved.
She's lucky it wasn't the Snickers...
5 comments:
That is a funny story! Macey is so cute!! How are you feeling? Do you know what your having yet? Would you rather have a girl or a boy?!?
lol!
Haha! Yeah, I'm the same way and Anna would be lucky to that it isn't the snickers bar... ;)
Don't mess with a pregnant woman and her chocolate!
How funny! Kate once "colored" all over Andie with a Sharpie. I could have killed her!
rofl!!!!
Post a Comment