Macey is obsessed with one thing or activity for about a week, and then moves on to something bigger, better, and usually messier. This week, she's all about storage tubs. She likes to line them up, turn them upside down, and walk across them. Sometimes she even gets crazy and jumps across. Her favorite though, is hiding inside them. Especially if she can fit her blankie in with her, and watch tv at the same time. Heaven. I kind of thought it was a little funny looking, so I took a picture.


Well, Macey thought it was kind of funny that I was taking a picture of her, so she grabbed my camera, put her care bear in the tub, and took a picture.

Randy didn't believe me at first that Macey took that picture, but then I showed him this one. Very incriminating. And classic Macey.
5 comments:
Love it! She is SO funny!
My girls are loving piling up pillows and jumping off the fireplace onto the pillows. Andie even does full on "belly flops"! I keep telling myself that I'm going to record it one of these days.
thats freakin funny! shes so stinkin cute!
SO cute! She seems like she has SO much personality! I love it!
Too funny. Just read your post about Randy, you did catch a good one!
Love all the pictures of Macey! She's such a cutie.
(And I wish I'd been on earlier to defend you... I think you're completely reasonable. I hope you come back soon... and if not, while I'll be sad, I'll respect your decision. Let me know if you need anything!)
Post a Comment