Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TA-DA!! My etsy store!!


I was going to wait until I had a fully stocked store to introduce it to the blogging world, but... that's about as likely as me mopping the floor tonight. It just ain't gonna happen. =) But, I do have a little collection going and it has gotten a good (but slow) response, so that gives me the courage that I needed to keep adding my crafties to it. I decided it was probably time to tell when friends (ok, friend. Becky!) were finding out through random websites that I had an internet store! Haha!

Anyway, check it out! www.missmaceymoo.etsy.com -- my awesome friend Hilary designed my banner and little avatar.

I've been making bracelets for about a year now, and have made my 16 nieces and Macey I don't know how many bracelets... and they all seemed to like them, so I figured why not?! So, now you know. I feel all exposed.

Tell everyone you know!! And if any of you want to place an order at any time, be sure to let me know first and I'll give you a deal! =0)

P.S. For those of you in Cache County, I have bracelets in the salon Revive. It's a super nice salon (Randy's cousin owns it), they sell Bumbles there, too!


3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Good for you! The bracelets are darling. What do you have planned for the future? Tel us more.

Bre said...

LOVE the bracelets miss crafty!! If this little baby really does come out a girl I will defiantly have to buy some:)

Liz said...

Good job, DaNae! So you've been keeping busy without us. I miss ya!