Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Never a dull moment.

How do 2 year olds come up with some of the things they say? I'll never know...

Macey: Oh mommy, you want me to do a pretty hair styles on you? (with a doll brush in one hand and a Rock Band drum stick in the other)
Me: Yeah! I love it when people play with my hair!
Macey: Oh mommy, you so girly!
Me: I guess so.
After she's done curling my hair with the drum stick and tangling the brush in my hair:
Macey: Oh mommy, you're so classy!

7 comments:

Cami said...

You ARE so classy! I love it! Seriously, could Miss Macey get ANY cuter?!?

Shalean said...

What has this kid been watching? Or is that something you say to Randy, "you look so classy Randy."
hee hee!

Liz said...

LOL, Macey's a cute little smartie. :) You are SO classy! Haha, that's too cute hearing from a toddler.

The Bowldens said...

thats adorable!!! kylee never did stuff like that!

LaFam said...

macey is so cute, I love the way her little mind works!

Heather

Gerb said...

Do you have a hard time trying to not just kiss those cheeks all day long? What a FUN age. She is such a cutie!!

SladeMomma said...

Love your blog's Valentine header! And your cute stories.