by the wit of my almost 3 year old.
This morning I was greeted by a very sick lethargic husband. He puked a total of 8 times before I said this is enough. We're taking you to the doctor. He doesn't have the luxury of toughing it out, with school and work, you know. 2 bags of saline, 2 shots to the rear with anti-nausea medication, and 4 hours later... we were home with a much happier, albeit sleepier, Randy. Macey and I got him all carefully tucked away into bed, turned the lights off and were tip-toeing out so he could get some much needed rest when Macey turns around and whispers in the dark:
Daddy? You're a genius.
It's not near as fun when she says something and I can say "oh, she got that from so and so". My favorite is when I am completely baffled by her little mind. Just like in that instance. Awesome.
4 comments:
Macey is so cute! I love it. It makes me wonder what she thinks genious means.
Heather
She is so stinkin cute! I love it! I also love your new layout. Did you make it?
How funny! I wonder where she got that from. The word "genius" isn't used all that often. :) Smarty!
And your comment about Macey singing "I'm a rock star." made me laugh so hard!
That CRACKS me up! What is even funnier is that she totally knows what she is saying, just doesn't know what the dang word means!
Post a Comment