Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Saturday morning Randy ran to the store before Macey woke up to surprise her with some Valentine's Day goodies. He came home with a bouquet of balloons and a disney princess purse with a stuffed doggy inside it. She was thrilled!! It was so cute. She carried her balloons everywhere she went that day, we even had to take them in the car with us! We took her to lunch with her McDonald's bucks her Grandpa gave her for Valentine's Day. It was quite the day! And of course it wouldn't be a holiday without us decorating some sort of dessert for it! We made cupcakes, and I ate them all.


9 comments:

Marcy said...

Oh my goodness, how darling is she in that outfit with that big smile? I love it, she's so cute! Sounds like a perfect day to me! Where'd you get her little outfit? I want one for my daughter! :)

Shalean said...

Her braids are darling! It reminds me of how mom did my hair every day when I was little. A bouquet of balloons is every girls dreams!

LaFam said...

How sweet! Isn't Randy a cute daddy. I love her braids too, the whole thing is a flashback to my childhood with the braids and the balloons... it seemed like Mom always had some balloons for Valentine's Day.

Heather

The Bowldens said...

shes so beautiful! she looks sooo big and grown up in those pictures!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh...she looks so grown up with the braids and aren't they just like "the old days". How cute. I can't wait to see who this new baby will look like.

DaNae said...

Marcy, it's from Baby Gap, and it's on sale! :)

I never did notice that she looks like one of us "back in the day" with her braids. Haha! How funny. I guess I'm reverting back to my childhood with her hair do's.

SETHER+ONE said...

Oh my goodness! She is so big and so pretty!!!

Becky said...

Wow! She is a doll! Good job you two!

Lauren said...

She's so cute! Look at all that hair, she's so grown up now!