Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easters!

So ever since watching Nacho Libre I can't just call Easter, Easter. It has to be Easters, because of the one guy that says "I've had diarrhea since Easters!" Haha. Ok. Hm. Anyway...

Just had to share some pics of Macey in her dress and little Collin in his gear. Randy took Mace to church and the little guy stayed home with me to nap after a rough night. Macey kept asking me "Mommy, am I gorgeous? I'm so gorgeous!" Oh boy.




4 comments:

Cunning said...

Your kids are adorable! And all of a sudden I want a new Easter(s) dress.- This is Kristen by the way-love the blog!

Gerb said...

She's right, you know. She IS gorgeous. And I love the picture of the sweet baby at the end! Makes me want another one...

SETHER+ONE said...

Congratulations on your new baby! How exciting. And I seriously can't imagine Macey being any cuter. Her hair is perfect and she looks adorable in her dress. Such a pretty little girl.

SladeMomma said...

What darling pictures!