I had a little meltdown when I realized that my little guy wouldn't get that. So, I decided that I would make him one, using the same kind of fabric and idea that my Mom made Macey's blanket with. I'll ask you kindly not to look too closely (I am SO not a seamstress like my Mom was), but I am happy with how it turned out.Next time I take a picture of this blanket, there will be a cute baby in it!!
8 comments:
That looks really good! I don't know what you are talking about! Collin's room is also very cute! 5days left!!!!
Very cute blankie DaNae! I'm sure he will love it like Macey loves hers. And I love the room, simple but very cute! The countdown is on, we will be thinking of you Friday. Hope all goes well, we look forward to pictures of your sweet little boy!!!
Nice job! That blanket is so cute!! Your mom would be very proud. The baby room is so cute too! Make sure you post lots of pictures when he gets here!!!
LOVE the blankie! Collin's room is way cute too! I love all the colors of brown and blue that you can buy for boys now! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Aww! DaNae you made me cry! You are such a good mommy, your blanket is beautiful!
The blanket is so cute. Lexie loves her blankie grandma made her. Colin's room is so cute. We are thinking of ya!!
Snugglie blankies are the best! Good luck, you're so close!
I remember when your mama gave you that blanket at your baby shower. Such a great idea to carry on what she would have done. And Macey loving on her blanket is the cutest thing ever! My little girl is a blankie lover, too.
Post a Comment