So, our cat is gone. She hasn't come home for days. We let her out at night so she can get her freak on (don't worry, she's fixed) and she is always waiting on the front door step first thing in the morning. I can only imagine that she ran out into the road (after I told her a million times not to!) and got hit. We have asked neighbors and no sign of her. We've taken lots of drives around the neighborhood and possible "Lucy attractions"... nothing. It's always sad to lose a good pet!! What happened to her 9 lives? She must have used them all up when we weren't watching her at night. Rest in peace Lucy... we'll miss you.
5 comments:
Ohhhhh :( Were so sorry to hear about Lucy!!! Bronwyn is sitting here asking me if we could go help look for her, so i guess we will take a couple trips around our neighborhood too! hahaha RIP LUCY
I'm bad. I was always pleased when a pet disappeared.
I love that pic. sorry about Lucy. No offense but I am not a fan of Cat's here so We dont have her, but if we find her, we will be returning her:0 But once again I doubt she would wonder to Logan:)
I wish she could take our rabbit with her:)
HAHAHAHA!
I thought you liked your rabbit!
Post a Comment