Macey's pre-school had a mini feast today in honor of Thanksgiving. She has been looking forward to it for SO LONG! Each child was supposed to bring a finger food. We were told to 'get creative'.... so I made these babies. They turned out to be so cute! After we got them all ready to go Macey requested that she wear a "long dress" to school. How could I say no to that? Here she is cheesing it up, waiting for carpool!
She came home with a white piece of felt around her neck and a white hat. She got to be a pilgrim! How cute is that!? I tried to get a picture of her but she was too fast. By the time I retrieved the camera from downstairs she had already changed into her pajamas. :)

2 comments:
Those are so stinkin cute...mini caramel apples! Macey is looking so much older to me. Happy Thanksgiving this week! Wish we could do some shopping together, but watch out next year....
I'm so glad they turned out great! Macey looks adorable in the picture. Love her "long dresw" request.
Post a Comment