Thursday, January 28, 2010

Note to self.


Self, next time you're trying to take a sneaky picture of your "helper".... DON'T call his name hoping to get a smile out of him. Because he may or may not get really excited, forget where he's at and try to crawl to you, and fall flat on his face. And you, watching all of this through your camera peephole may or may not drop your expensive camera on the ground and jump to his rescue. You'll most likely be too late, and will hit your head on the cutting board that was pulled out directly above you.

Just sayin'.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh...MY...GOSH! That is too funny. He looke so cute perched up there. I'll bet he thought that was so cool.

The Scherbel Family said...

Too funny!

LaFam said...

ROFL! I love your blog! It's always good for a laugh!

Shalean said...

HAHA! I really don't know who to feel more sorry for...you or Collin! I would love to see your twinner goose eggs though:)

Marina said...

You are too freakin' hilarious. I love reading your blog - you've got such a great way of saying things! My little man also gets ecstatic when he sees the dishwasher open but he has yet to realize that he can crawl up onto it like that! I'll have to remember your words of wisdom!

A Piece of the Petersons said...

HaHa... Danae you are hillarious! I love looking at your blog, you always make me laugh :)