Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dino Dan.

This happened last week but I just need to document this goodness so I don't forget.

There is a new show on Nickelodeon called Dino Dan, they've been showing previews for it for a while. Well one day it came on and Macey asked me, "is it called Dino Dan or Dino Dam.... cause sometimes I think it's called Dino Dammit."

Luckily I was able to hold it all in while I told her it was called Dino Dan, and maybe don't mention that show to any of her friends, but especially teachers. :)

Again, I'm blaming the Slade potty mouth on that one. It's definitely not Judy. ;)


Since I don't really know who is reading my blog, I thought I'd explain a little so you don't think we are awful parents. Macey is a type of kid that you only have to slip or say something once and it's in her memory forever. Just ask her about Daddy's friend, John. ;)

1 comment:

The Bowldens said...

omg!!!! thats HILARIOUS!!!!!!