Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For your enjoyment.

For everyone's enjoyment. Buy a snuggie. Or two.

They really are that fun.
















Ok. So I can't just post that and leave it alone. It's killing me, smalls! Randy bought those two snuggies off of woot.com as a joke, they were $7.99 for the pair and came with reading lights. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I came downstairs one night and saw my manly-man husband watching/cursing the Jazz in that seafoam green SNUGGIE! I. was. dying. I told him he looked like (a feminine) Yoda. He told me he was impressed that I even knew who that was.
Of course I had to tell my sisters about Randy and his snuggie. It became kind of a joke at Thanksgiving.... so when my sister-in-law asked for pictures of us together (for a calendar... take a good look, family! You're looking at the month of October right here!) Randy came up with this idea. Obviously I couldn't say no.

P.S. Randy would like to point out that the pouch can hold a variety of items. A book, phone, remote .... the possibilities are endless.

4 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

okay! that seals the deal! I was waiting for the "other" pictures you promised to send me, but I really wanted to use this one and surprise ya! Now I have permission!!! Love Randy's face!!

DaNae said...

Haha, yeah you have permission. We got crazy busy and I totally forgot. We still are going to do pictures in the next couple of days, but don't hold out for me!

LaFam said...

Oh myyyyyy. That is awesome, you guys make me laugh!

Shalean said...

LOL! You should be on an advertisement for snuggie! so glad I get to look at that all of October! "Its the best!" (like Nacho would say)