The last time we had professional family pictures taken was when Macey was 3 months old. Yeah, we're awesome. The rest of our pictures were from our camera's tripod. ;) Oh, wait. We've had a couple taken by friends that were good, but you know what I mean. The last time we were all in a studio and paid for family pictures was when she was 3 months old. She's almost 5, by the way.
I was super excited because I've heard really good things about this studio and I was getting a $15 discount for booking in January. The kids' pictures turned out pretty good. I LOVE the ones of Collin, they are so him. But our family pictures left something to be desired. I was not thrilled. In fact, they are so not flattering for any of us that I will not be posting them. I'll probably even delete them from this computer. ;) The lighting was horrendous and our pose was even worse. To be completely fair though, Collin was an absolute nightmare to work with and there was another family there (whose kids just happened to be perfect little angels... jerks) so our photographer wasn't able to work with us as much as she probably wanted (needed) to. Well, I guess the family attempt wasn't a complete failure, we did get this that I think is ok. Still a little too close and cropped kind of weird (because it was such a close shot), but it works. We will be attempting another family photo op sometime soon... one that I can hang in the living room without being embarrassed. ;)
Here are my favorite pics of the kids:
Definitely some keepers, right? My favorites are the ones of Collin and his truck (his most favorite toy in the world), Macey doing her ballerina moves (in the outfit that I swear, was designed with Macey in mind, it is so her). Oh and of course of the two of them together. Especially the one where Collin has his hands in his mouth. Now you see why we call him the Bobo's? Such a monkey. In that same picture is a classic Macey face, too. I love pictures where they're not posed, ya know? They don't have to be smiling perfectly. I love seeing THEM. :)






















2 comments:
So cute!! I love the ones with Collin and his trucks, he has grown up so much, and of course Macey is a little princess. I hate it when you are so excited for pictures thinking they are gonna be awesome, and then see them and just want to burn them. Hopefully you can get some good ones!
So adorable! Pictures stress me out! I always have too high expectations:)
Post a Comment