Macey: Mommy, I just know how to get the poop out! I just push really, really hard!! That's my way, it's better than eating lots of vegetables (venj-tables).
--
Today, as we pulled up to a park:
Macey as she sees other kids: Ugh, nother kids.... (she likes having the park to herself)
Collin: Panties. Reewee panties.
Really Collin? Reewee? I didn't even know he knew what panties were! It's like he mentally catalogs a word he hears and then decides to say it at inappropriate times. Awesome.
3 comments:
i love your kids! i get such a kick out of their funny sayings!
They are hilarious! I love Macey logic, I don't need vegetables either!
I'm trying to decide if you tell your kids that they have to eat vegetables or they will never be able to poop again or did she come up with that on her own?! She has got life all figured out;) love Macey Moo!
Post a Comment