The first thing we checked was to see if Santa had eaten the cookies and drank the milk- sure enough! He had! Also, the magic reindeer food we put out just for Rudolph had been all gobbled up as well! It was time!
We made the trek downstairs to see what Santa had brought us... he did not disappoint! Even Tugger got in on the fun!
Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve. We read Twas the Night Before Christmas and then Luke 2.
Macey asked Santa for a doll house.
Collin asked for a "moster truck".
Randy got a deep fryer and hexbugs.
I was surprised with a smart phone ringing in the tree on Christmas morning!
I made both kids blankets and hooded towels. I also made Macey a nutcracker charm necklace and made a cupcake box to put it in. Christmas isn't Christmas without some stuff being homemade!!
We had a great Christmas! I love the magical feeling on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment