While we were camping over the weekend, Macey slept in the middle of Randy and I in our sleeping bag. (it's a queen size, everybody should get one!) I was just rolling over to get more comfortable when I heard Macey say "Eww, yuck! A booger." I giggled to myself, thinking that she was talking in her sleep-- until I felt a little finger slide it's way down my back. (Shudder).
At least I can take solace in knowing that she doesn't eat her boogers... right? But now I am pretty paranoid about stepping on, sitting on, or brushing up against a certain slimy something. I am not looking forward to catching her in the act and teaching her that this is another time to use toilet paper or wipes. EW, YUCK!!
6 comments:
Lol cute Macey!
That is too funny! LOL what a cute little one, I love what they come up with, and yes be very glad she does not eat it, Dax does good on getting toilet paper for the most part, but I have caught him once eating in and I about threw up!! NASTY!
p.s. Randy is right, I really DO get pooped on ALL the time by birds!
I love your stories, they CRACK me up!! I've read this one a couple of times, and every time, I giggle out loud!
Ellie didn't eat boogers at first, but now she eats them all the time. She had a major temper tantrum one time because Dan grabbed her hand, and wiped it off before she could stick it in her mouth!! ICK!
EEWWW!! I dont know what I am going to do with myself when I have kids, I am shaking just thinking about that! :D YUCK!
I'm thinking "THANKS for sharing", tongue in cheek!
I'm thinking "THANKS for sharing", tongue in cheek!
Post a Comment