Sunday, October 5, 2008

Alright already!

I keep getting bugged to show pictures of our house. I was all excited to get moved in and decorate all cute and be creative with it...... And then I got pregnant. I took pics of what we have now, though. Even some Halloween stuff! I didn't put it all up because I knew that would entail me having to take it all back down.

Anyway, my brother and his family came to stay with us this last weekend, which meant I had motivation to have a clean house (being a clean freak just goes right out the window when I'm pregnant). I thought now is the perfect time to take some pics of the house, cause it won't be this clean again for 6 months! :P

(Sorry, this isn't exactly the order I would have shown these pictures, but that's how they uploaded and I'm not going to even go there.)


craft room that doubles as guest room.

Macey's bathroom

Macey's playroom. I MADE those curtains. And I am so proud of the sign (that I bought). It says "I believe in Make Believe"

Downstairs rec room. Randy's game haven.

other side of the rec room. Macey's reading area.

Downstairs bathroom

Tada!! A clean kitchen!

Living room. I MADE those pillows. :) Look at me and my domesticated-ness.
(Macey tried to run her fastest to get in this picture, she was mad I wasn't letting her in the others.)

It's Halloweeeen Time!

Oops. We have a light bulb out.

Macey's room. I LOVE this soft blue.



The rooms that yet have to make their debut: Master bedroom (might be a while, we don't even have our bed on our box springs yet, we are just sleeping on a mattress on the floor), master bathroom, baby's room (will be a while, don't even know what we're having yet), Randy office (which, I'm not going to lie, I will probably NEVER take a picture... all the cords in there make my skin crawl), storage room (need to get my food storage up to snuff so I can impress all), and the front room... which I'm still trying to figure out what will go in there.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

You have the cutest house ever! I'm so jealous!

Shalean said...

Looks like you've been a beesy bee! Cute house! I really need to make the trip to come see you guys! I just may pop in during your ultrasound or delivery...haven't decided yet:)

Bre said...

I really do love it all! and you are little miss crafty, I just love Macy's little toy room. That is the cutest! Your house is beautiful!!!

SladeMomma said...

What a nice home. Looks like so many possibilities - how can you decide what or how to decorate first/next? Good for you guys.

SETHER+ONE said...

I love that little sign you got for her playroom. I think that's just so perfect for kids! Love the new place. Someday we need to hang out with you guys again. Seeeriously.

Katy said...

I love it. I'm especially drawn to the play room. I need to have that on my list of "musts" for our next house!!

Blog said...

A house...how wonderful! You must get pretty sick when pregnant? Congrats anyway!