Monday, January 26, 2009

Ever wonder...

what have I gotten myself into? Like, sometimes when I have that horrid heartburn that no medicine will touch, or when I get up to pee 8 times a night, or can't find a comfortable position (no matter the number of pillows) to sleep in... I wonder that.

But then I look at pictures like this:

and this

and this

and this

and this


and I KNOW that it's all worth it. :)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Mwahahaha I'm laughing so hard and you know why!

Lauren said...

AWWWWW! Macey was the cutest baby ever! And I love the "pee" picture, it makes me smile every time I see it!

Natasha Ireland said...

AAAAMEN Sister. I hear ya on that one. PS. Traci and I wanna get together w/ you and who ever else is close sometime for lunch. Let the kiddos play. When is good for you?

SladeMomma said...

Say that when she turns 13!

Marcy said...

Aren't we mothers crazy and genius all at the same time? Love those pics of Macey. Man, she's such a doll!

Natalie said...

Let's just hope that this one looks like his mama...just to be fair, cause Macey looks just like her dada.

SETHER+ONE said...

Cute pictures! I'm just wondering how you go through all that pregnancy stuff and still take care of your kids all day. That's what I'm a little nervous for...

Blog said...

Those pictures are adorable! It is worth it, isn't it?!

Tera said...

Hello long lost cousin! I love your beautiful family. It has been too LONG!! Congrats on the upcoming baby. Send me an email so I can send you an invite to our blog. I would love to stay connected!! Tera
teralynrocknak@yahoo.com