Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of pre-school!

Oh my gosh, how I have been waiting for this day. I mean...oh my gosh, how Macey has been waiting for this day. ;)

Macey got up like at 5 in the morning and was on her way to come wake me up when she decided to lay down on the carpet and go back to sleep. Haha. I found her that way when Collin woke up for his early morning bottle. When I picked her up to put her back in bed she woke up and asked "it is time for school yet?"

Here's our big girl on her 1st day of pre-school! She was waiting at the front window watching for her ride to come (we carpool). I did tear up a little when I watched her run out the door to go to her friends in the car and then I was like, are you kidding me? OH MY HEAVEN!


Here she is showing off her new school bag her teacher gave her. She is supposed to bring it to class each time.


Anyway, she says she loves pre-school and is very excited to go back! It's twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:15-12:00. Want to know what I did while she was learning things today? Took a big. ole. nap. I love pre-school.

5 comments:

LaFam said...

what a cute school girl! That is so funny she woke up so early. Enjoy the time with only one baby!

Marcy said...

Haha, I love this post! Macey is just such a doll in her first day of school outfit, love it! Enjoy the break Mama!

Shalean said...

Wow she looks so grown up all ready for school! I am LOVING the time I have when Riley goes too! I have admit though that I don't mind my side kick around cause I start to feel lonely when I shop by myself.

Natalie said...

I called you today and left a message. Are you excited for the BYU game? Macey is so cute, i can't believe she is old enough for pre-school. I find myself lonely with out my "buddy"...never thought I would say that:)

The Bowldens said...

she is so stinkin adorable! i can hardly stand it!!!