Like, how I promised myself that I was going to go to bed early last night.
Or how I promised that we'd be at church on time today.
How about when I promised Macey that I was going to throw away EVERY SINGLE CRAYON in our house if she drew her "name" on the walls or my door again, so help me!
I seem to remember promising Macey that yes, tomorrow you can eat all the cookies that you want if you just go to bed. :) I think I ate all those cookies that I promised myself I wouldn't touch.
Anybody else feel this way? It's like I'm just setting myself up for failure. I have too many projects going on and make too many promises to myself, I guess.
Anyway, the reason for this post was to tell all those who care (so... maybe my sisters... and Dad {I know you're reading, Dad! You can comment, you know!}) that I didn't forget about posting pictures of my Halloween decorations. I'm working on it!
I Promise.
Until then, here's a little sneak peak of my pride and joy this year. Enjoy the view of my front window. I know I sure am. :)
7 comments:
That turned out so good! I was imagining a little witch in a window, not a ginormous one! Good job! How did the others turn out?
Super CUTE! I love it, and p.s. I know how those promises go sometimes, so hard when life gets crazy!
So CUTE, I love your post.
What a fun house to be in at Halloween! Your kids are so lucky!
We love Halloween around here! Cute witch.
That is so cute! How did you make it?
Don't be so hard on yourself Danae! Who cares about promises, the unimportant ones at least. Your window is super cute. I'm getting out my decor today, you inspired me! I've been talking to Randy about getting together on Saturday. I think we should go out to dinner. Let's do it!
Post a Comment