Tuesday, September 8, 2009

See what he has to put up with?


Here's a hint: There was no "boo-boo" on his forehead like Macey said there was when I asked her why there was a Hello Kitty band-aid on Collin's head. Poor guy... if only he knew this is just the beginning.

6 comments:

The Staheli's said...

He is just SOOOOO CUTE!!!! can't believe how much he changes every time I see a picture! :) He's going to love having a big sister...maybe not between the ages of 4-18, but one day...one day. :)

The Bowldens said...

that is sooo adorable!!! he;s so cute!!!!

Natalie said...

He looks different from the last picture! I can't believe how big and beautiful his eyes are...does he have Mom's brown eyes?
I can't wait to see him.

DaNae said...

You can't tell from this picture, but he has really deep blue eyes like Randy.

LaFam said...

He is so cute! I know everyone says that, but it's true. At least it was a band aid and not a marker! I guess that is probably coming:)

Shalean said...

Wow! He doesn't even look the same! What a cutie and I love that Macey is playing with him already!!