Friday, January 22, 2010

Chompers.





See Collin's new teef? And the drool that is about to drip? It's never-ending.

About 10 minutes after this picture was taken I was on my back playing with him and letting him crawl and jump all over me when all of the sudden he slaps one slimy hand down on my forehead, then slaps the other hand on my chin and plants the biggest, slobbery-est kiss on my mouth that I've ever had. I about melted.

And then he bit me, really, really hard.

7 comments:

The Bowldens said...

he is so stinkin adorable! he looks a lot like macie in that picture!

LaFam said...

That is so fun, I remember the days. He is seriously the cutest kid!

Marcy said...

Oh my gosh, is he ever darling!! I miss those days of slobbery, teething kisses. Sigh.

Shalean said...

I miss those kind of slobbery kisses! Enjoy them while you can:)

SladeMomma said...

What a great picture!

Amber said...

Hey is SOOO cute!

The Scherbel Family said...

lol. Baby kisses are the best!