Today I was getting impatient with Macey. I kept asking her to come help me pick up her toys and put them away. She was ignoring me, watching tv. I finally lost it and turned off the tv and looked her square in the eyes and asked her once more. She calmly looked at me and said:
I don't even know what that means.
I was flabbergasted. I say that phrase to her all the time when she's asking me to do something over and over and I either don't want to, or I really don't know what she is trying to tell me. HA! Darn, I need some new tricks.
2 comments:
HAHA! Every time I read your hilarious posts I can hear mom's laugh all over again. I love it! She always got a kick out of Macey:)
LOL! Yeah...it's never fun when they turn around and use your own tricks on you :P
Post a Comment