Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Kitty.
Really, I just had to bump that disgusting booger post down. Oh man, that was gross. One day I will show that picture to Collin and tell him, see what I did for you day after day? Only a mother could love that face. ;)
But, I guess since Kitty is part of my header (and in this cute picture), I should blog about her. Kitty is no longer. With us, anyway. This picture is of better days. For some reason Kitty just snapped. First she attacked my visiting teacher and made her face BLEED, then started to bite and claw Collin a couple of days later. The final straw was when she would get her puffy tail and be in attacking mode every single time the doorbell rang. I really don't know what happened, it's like she just lost it. Kind of sad. Thanks to Kitty, we've learned two things:
1. Cats are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna gay-ut.
2. We are dog people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ta-ta Miss Kitty! Sorry if I sound a little too gleeful...I'm just very much a dog person too. cats scare me :P
Ahh, so sad, but an attack kitty does not sound fun at all!
Hey, do you wanna adopt our new puppy? With you being dog people and all, how about you guys potty train her, get her house broke so she won't chew on the feet of my daughter's dolls and then return her to me in about 6 months? That'd be great, thanks. (I feel like I'm losing my mind...AHHHHH!)
Oh Marcy, that sounds terrible! HAHA! Randy has already laid some ground rules for when we get a dog (not for a long while, though). And they are.... it will not be a puppy. HA! That puppy stage is hard. They're lucky they're so darn cute! I saw the picture of yours and he is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment