So, this whole year Macey has been planning on being a princess for Halloween. That's why I bought her a really nice princess dress for her birthday! But when I started making Collin's costume she couldn't take it, she wanted to be a superhero, too. ;) Luckily she already had a cape and mask that I made for her last Christmas, so all I had to do was buy some cute jammies! I know, real original, right? I have such a hard time paying for a costume that they will only wear once, hence the jammies. They wear them all the time!
Macey before her preschool party. I only told her to smile, I didn't think she'd go to this extreme. :)
The actual night. Holy crap I couldn't get a picture of them together! Neither of them would hold still!
Yes, I am aware that this looks like a cigarette. It is in fact a sucker. What kind of parent do you think I am? (Don't answer that. He is stepping on a Book of Mormon in this picture after all.)
Check this out! CANDY!
Classic Macey pose.
The ONLY picture of them together. Notice the sucker stuck to Collin's treat basket. Awesome. I find them all over my carpet as well.
Mom? I'm scared.
Of course Randy had to don his inner white trash.
Love Randy's pose. It was raining cats and dogs when they started! It was crazy!
After he was done taking the kids around the neighborhood, Randy put on his ape costume and terrorized the neighborhood. :)
I dressed up as a witch and tried to replicate my mom's AMAZING witch cackle. I'm not nearly as good, but it made for some awesome awkward moments. :) This is me with my cauldron full of treats!





1 comment:
Oh my heck! I thought that witch at the doorway was a picture or something! You look like an awesome witch! Love the kiddos costumes! you are so creative! you have the coolest house ever too:)
Post a Comment